Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners Optimal for Wind Turbine Use
Work Fast in Tight Space, High-Load Applications
- Most Current Applied Science: Get the newest technology in seals, optimal load-to-weight ratio, high cycle life and an integrated system with TensionPro pumps and hoses.
- Secure and Dependable: The series is CE-marked and pressure test-certified with over-stroke protection, a max-stroke indicator and a full-color and thorough safety manual.
- Designed for Speed: Improve process time on each tensioning operation with a geared nut run-down, spring-located sockets, fast spring piston retracts and more.
DS-17 Series: Base Foundation Tensioners
TensionPro's DS-17 Series comprises base series tensioners designed for specific foundation bolt requirements in tightening. These tools get the job done for bolt applications related to wind turbines, including but not limited to tight space, high-load and extended and variable stud protrusions.
And they're excellent for extensive use in bridge foundation bolting and various current challenging civil construction projects. They're long-lasting, low-maintenance and can tackle tightening multiple bolted joints as well as single bolts. They're also available in designs made standard-fit for various brands, including but not limited to GE, Gamesa, Nordex, Siemens, Suzlon, Vestas and more.
DS-17 Special Features for Process Improvement
- Variable stud protrusion-type design
- Safety handle and cycle counter (both optional)
- Various thread options
- Process improvement base for speed