AZTEC BOLTING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy provides information regarding Aztec Bolting’s management and protection of personal data, collected from website visitors, from its services, and through inquiries from stakeholders. “Personal data” means any and all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. You can be identified from information such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, driver’s license number, and passport number. You may also be identifiable from information such as an online identifier, IP address, unique device ID, or cookie.
1. DATA COLLECTION AT Aztec Bolting
There are three ways in which personal data, meaning information about an identified or identifiable individual, is processed by Aztec Bolting:
2. When contacting us, to make an inquiry about our drilling products or services. Aztec Bolting may ask the user to complete a contact form that identifies personal data such as the user’s name, phone number, e-mail, and other personal data to allow for communication back with the user regarding the inquiry. This is done with the express consent of the user, prompted by a consent notice.
3. Submitting comments on Aztec Bolting’s blog entries: Aztec Bolting processes the personal data individuals provide when they comment and contribute information in response to blog entries on Aztec Bolting’s blog page. These blogs are publicly-accessible on our website and comments made by users are visible to all website visitors.
We do not sell the personal data we hold. We may disclose it only in these specific cases:
We may transfer personal data to third parties we employ to deliver our services. The transfers solely for the purpose of assisting us in delivering our services and under our instructions. The transfer is protected through contractual clauses that ensure compliance with data protection legislation at a compatible level of protection.
In relation to data held on behalf of our customers, we will transfer personal data to a third party we employ only with the approval of the customer.
3. DATA COLLECTION
Aztec Bolting stores personal data in the United States.
We store data using advanced technology for Internet security available today. In particular,
- •All data is protected at the appropriate level of sensitivity and risk through physical measures, such as secure areas, technical measures, such as secure file transfers, and organizational measures such as access controls and due diligence in transferring personal data to processors.
- •All data is retained only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or transferred, in accordance with the Retention Schedule.
- •Data held on behalf of Aztec Bolting customers, is secure and available only to registered users in the customer’s organization, and access is authorized strictly on a need-to-know basis.
5. DATA RETENTION
We keep personal data only as long as it is necessary to assist the website visit or provide the services the user has requested. Individuals can exercise the right to have their data erased through the exercise of their individual rights.
6. PROCESS TO EXERCISE INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
We recognize that all personal data you submit to Aztec Bolting belongs to you and you have the following specific rights with respect to your personal data:
- •Modification: you can request changes or updates to any personal data we store about you.
- •Access and Portability: you can request all personal data we may store about you.
- •Erasure: you can request that Aztec Bolting delete all personal data we store about you, at any time.
Aztec Bolting responds to individual requests for access to one's personal data, rectification and erasure as necessary. Aztec Bolting may be reached at email@example.com.
All requests will be addressed within one month, free of charge unless the volume or the complexity of the request requires a longer process, where Aztec Bolting will inform the requester, within one month, of the reasons for an extension and may charge a reasonable fee to cover administrative costs; or the request is unfounded or excessive and Aztec Bolting may refuse the request with justification.
7. PROCESS CHALLENGE COMPLIANCE
An individual may challenge compliance with data protection rights by filing a complaint with Aztec Bolting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the individual is not satisfied with the response from Aztec Bolting, there is always a recourse with the local Data Protection Authority in your country.